Danbury Fencing Ltd is a local company employing local people and thus we are committed to supporting the local community and contributing to its economic growth.
Charity of the Year
Over the years we have been involved in a number of activities for the Charity. We have supported their Christmas £100 Challenge and on two occasions have raised money through their “£50 Challenge”.
We are delighted to continue our involvement with this fantastic charity.
Farleigh Hospice – www.farleigh.org
Local Community Support
Being part of our local community is very important to Danbury Fencing Ltd. The following are examples of some of the projects with which we’ve been involved in recent years :
- Witham Round Table – sponsorship of the Witham Charity Fireworks event
- Each year we support a number of local school fetes – Woodham Walter Primary School; Hatfield Peverel Infants; Danbury Park Community School; Danbury St John’s Primary and Cold Norton Pre-School
- We donated materials to the Powers Hall Infants School in Witham to help enable them to create a garden and gardening club for the children
- We donated materials to the Witham Round Table to be used to create a sensory garden for a local family with two little girls suffering from cockaynes syndrome. See https://www.facebook.com/EllasButterflyFundraisingPage?ref=ts&fref=ts
- We provided materials to Stock pre-School for the development of their garden
- We provided materials for fencing at the Hatfield Peverel Cricket Club
- We support the Wickham Bishops Open Gardens & Garden Show
- We have allowed scout groups to use our woodland for bushcraft weekends